OPERATING ACROSS CULTURES INCLUDING REMOTE MANAGEMENT
DCCC, DCBF & DCC HK CHAMBER WEBINARS Q1 2022
Annette Dahl provides simple and effective tools that you can use to navigate cross-cultural situations, along with advice on how to manage employees from a distance and create commitment and drive amongst your employees across cultures and locations.
You will get highlight insight about:
• How to create a quick and nuanced cultural analysis of your global team
• How to build up trust in the virtual context
• How to create an engaging virtual meeting with your global team
• Why it is important to listen for the silence
• Which importance psychological safety has in the global virtual meetings and how
to create it
5min Opening Words by organizers
20min Q&A session
Annette Dahl, CEO and Chief Trainer at C3 Consulting
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
16:00-17:00 CST (China)
Free for Members and RMB150 for Non-Members
Registration will close at noon one day prior to the webinar.
After confirmed sign-up you will receive an email with the information to access the webinar. The link is personal and should not be shared with others.
Registration link: http://app.glueup.cn/event/operating-across-cultures-including-remote-management%e2%80%8b-35242/