What do you do, if a colleague, friend or loved one suddenly gets a heart attack? Many of us may not know, and that could have fatal consequences. Learn how to save a life.
Why should everyone in your workplace know how to perform CPR and use an automated external defibrillator (AED)? Simply stated because it saves lives. It could be a life of a loved one or a life of a co-worker or friend.
The DCCC is pleased to invite you to the First Aid Training (CPR & AED) and we are very honored to invite Ms. Tao Du, AHA (American Heart Association) trainer of Beijing RuiAn-Firstaid Training Center.
The training covers the following topics:
- Learn to know the conditions of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and master the correct methods of CPR;
- Learn to independently complete high-quality adult CPR, child CPR and infant CPR;
- Understand the precautions and termination conditions of CPR;
- Be familiar with and master the use methods and conditions of AED (automatic external defibrillator);
- How to deal with adult airway obstruction / child airway obstruction / infant airway obstruction
- Learn crucial emergency treatment methods of heart attack, syncope, stroke, allergy, epilepsy and asthma
- Master the wound hemostasis exercise (tourniquet hemostasis); Stop bleeding from nose and mouth,
- Treatment of amputated limbs, abdominal wound and burns
- Debridement and disinfection of wound, dressing of wound, fixation of fracture (if time permits)
- 能清楚判断进行心肺复苏术(CPR)的条件，掌握 CPR 正确方法;
- 熟悉并掌握 AED(自动体外除颤器)的使用方法及条件;
Date: Tuesday, 20 July 2021
Price: 225/Pax for Member, 325/Pax for Non-Member
Venue: China-Nordic Innovation Hub (B1, One Center Innovation Building A, Hangxing Science Park, No.11 Hepingli East Street, Dongcheng District)
The training includes several simulated exercises. Please wear loose clothes.
ABOUT THE TRAINER:
Ms. Tao Du, AHA Trainer at Beijing RuiAn-Firstaid Trainning Center
Du Tao is a nurse in charge of the emergency department of Sino Japanese Friendship Hospital, a basic life support tutor of American Heart Association, an emergency specialist nurse of Chinese Nursing Association, a member of the national emergency medical rescue team, a rescue leader of the Emergency Nursing Team, and a member of the Branch of the Emergency Department.
She graduated from school of nursing, Shandong University in 2012 with a bachelor's degree in medicine. During her study, she went to Wakayama, Japan, and the Chinese University of Hong Kong to exchange studies. In 2018, she received a Master's degree in Management from Renmin University of China. In 2012, she joined the China Japan Friendship Hospital, engaged in emergency and critical care for more than 8 years, and has expertise in all kinds of emergency and critical care, emergency science popularization and communication. Received professional training in aviation rescue.